Baked From Scratch

All our cakes, cookies and cupcakes are baked from scratch.
We use only the highest qualitly, natural ingredients such as pure vanilla beans, couverture chocolate, dutch cocoa and quality dried and fresh fruit.
"Your tastebuds will taste the difference!"

Sunday, February 14, 2010

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!
I wish you all a great day. I just wanted to thank everyone that placed an order for their special someone this year, I really appreciate it. 

It was a really busy time but I enjoyed making each creation and the joy on each persons face when they picked up their order. 

Thank you for all your beautiful compliments.

I have added a picture of a special custom order I made for a client. And a reminder if you do not see what you are after please call or email me so we can discuss other options.


Have a sweet day!- Dolly

1 comment:

  1. I love your cookie bouquets! what an original idea! these are too cute, I also love your company name!

    ReplyDelete